Thursday, September 18, 2008

my 19th birthday




since im nt at kuc dis yr to celebrate my birthday...my frens help me celebrate it...really happy ah...my coursemate gave me a surprise party at 12am at d bbq pitch...hehe.nice cake...yummy...then me kena butter and cake..a small 'splack' from every1...so kolian...luckily they didnt overdo...or else i wll be having trouble washing myself and my clothes...haha.another gang celebrated it 2day...at cafeteria...got another yummy cake and KFC...muahahaha...so nice ...i made d same wish for both of the cakes...cant tell...otherwise it wont come true...haha.bud stil...i gona said that its my pleasure and honour to meet and know them...as for my present...haha...d most special came frm my cutest fren, mei fen( nw at UK)...she send me a birthday song that she played...hmm.lots of mistake...haha.bud im really touched...haha.mayb next yr i will do sth like dis and gave it to her...hahahaha.wana hear it?dont wana let u guys hear...hehe.im keeping it as a secret...ohohoho

No comments: