Sunday, September 7, 2008

A buzy short sem


well...im finally gona to start my 2nd sem...its a very short sem(7 weeks only) and i only got 2 sub...MCB2 and CHM 2.bsides,MCB =molecular and cellular bio,nt sth bad bad ah...dont tink d other way like sylvia and guan yu.haha.now is d 2nd week dy...d 1st week basically nth cause no lab session but start teaching dy lah...my mcb teach finished 2 chap dy....sien.starting dis week...im gona hav assignments and lab sessions....4 lab per week...means 4 lab reports per week.haiz haiz.so tiam ah...i stil got d same chem teach...i like his teaching...bud then...cause i missed d 1st class...(cause i juz reached INTI at 4pm that day mah :))he said that im gona to fail my chem2.so sad....scary lah...u guys know my chem not very good de...cham cham cham...gona deal wif nuclear and organic chemistry...1 of my very headache part...as for mcb...stil ok lah...a new teach camee...he is really cute lah...haha.bud since he is new...i tink sometime he is nervous and 4got wad to say...bud i tink he will improve lah...haha.then...im very very happy wif my result laz sem...i tink i do quite well...bud anyway...i feel quite sorry for my math...it taught me a lesson that we shoulnt b over confident.i get too confident wif my math since i scored omos full mark for d previous tests...then in final...omg...4got so many things...especially for d statistic part...gotta b careful next time....hehe.here is my result:

MCB 1-A BTE -A SOCIO-A- MATH-B+ CHM1-B

hope i can do better dis sem...cause 2 sub only...hope can focus on them and score good result.cause i tink next sem im gona b very cham...i got biochem,MPW,genetics and etc.4got liao....XD


3 comments:

Mui said...

keep up with ur good work oh.. the teacher scare u only nia lah... wont de..

Jeanette said...

Wah~ your results very good already lo~

keep it up! ^o^

Anonymous said...

i link u~~ heheeh... www.conniemoon.blogspot.com