Monday, June 9, 2008

gionardo sell

2day guess wad happens at inti? after i finished my lunch wif my frens, we walked past the bakery and found that Gionardo ( hope is d correct spelling) is having a sale there.RM19 for a shirrt and RM45 for jeans troushers.well,i didnt buy since im not really into things like shirts and jeans...i prefer sale for cool necklace and watches and cool bracelets.haha.sale for comic and anime even better.muahaha.and juz now...i finally able to play d saxaphone from do to do.so happy....guess the streching fingers things my senior thought really worked out...haha.2day is a wonderful day if i had finished my chem report,mcb2221 assignment and my biotech quiz.haha

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

erm... i think it is GIORDANO... or maybe i'm wrong too XD

anyway~ please link to my blog also o~~ www.janxy-yin.blogspot.com

and good luck on all ur quizzes and exams ^^ gambateh~

Mui said...

yeah.. it's giordano...
btw cass...why don't u set up a chatbox.. easier to communicate

cass said...

hmm...guess i spell wrongly...me not gud wif this...haha.mui hoon said she help me wif it leh...haha.bud im quite busy...haiz...so mayb very hard to c me posting new thing lah...and chat here...hahalove u guys...