Monday, June 2, 2008

saxaphone

2day i finally get to play a saxaphone after a week of blowing mouth piece...d sound it gave out so nice...of course d sound i blew not as gud as d one my senior blew lah...bud anyway...its a gud start rite?at least i can make sound out of it...haha.i press d buttons so hard till my fingers so painful...now i understand y mei fen oways complaining when she playing d band...hehe.then i really envy those who hav longer fingers because it makes their lives so much easier...hehe,juz kidding lah...bud anyway...even though my fingers is short...i can actually reach d laz note if i streched my fingers really hard...so i guess practice makes perfect huh?my senior told me few ways to strech my fingers and according to him ,dis help my fingers to become longer...hehe.bud its kinda painful lah...haha.bud ot feels gud actually...at d end...i think saxaphone is really challenging and it is a wonderful intrsument so i hope i can continue wif it...

No comments: